Monday, October 16, 2006

SMTown's Summer Vacation MV

Well... since Cheryl wants me to post a sexier picture of her Heechul
<___<


so I shall post this....


























BUAHAHAHHAHAAAA~!!!
Lol~ The picture's photoshopped of course but doesn't he look beautiful?
even more beautiful than us real girls <__<


MEH.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at Yunnie and Heechul. They look like a beautiful couple -___-
Yes, Cheryl and I have plannd to separate them. We've booked our flights to Korea.


In other news.. Yunnie's getting better!!

\(^o^)/

I'm so glad~!! :)

And I got back one of my quiz paper. I did better than I expected which is great! ^^


Anyway.. I want you guys to watch this MV
It's hilarious!! xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYLkMYfZLIM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...