Sunday, March 25, 2007

mini updates on moi

Here I am again.
In uni, online.. with my darling housemate beside me.
She's supposed to be here to do her research but she's checking out friendster instead.


Typical.





Anyho, a little update about my life.


Sharon lost her mobile phone!! =O
Soo hui's envious cause now Sharon can get a new phone.





My 'practice' presentations went well. The lecturers seemed to be quite impressed with me, especially since I was the only person who didn't have any notes to refer to.


It didn't occur to me that I could prepare notes. I assumed that Aussies don't read from their notes or cue cards but they do. In fact, some of them were really nervous or just kept their eyes on their papers.

*GASP*
Who would have thought!!





And Soo Hui is chatting away and looking at friendster profiles while she waits for replies.
Perhaps I should question her real motive of coming to uni in order to go online.
I wonder what she'll say when she reads this.
Maybe her expression will resemble this ---> (-___-")

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...