Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fallen Tears

It’s been raining for three consecutive days and it’ll probably rain again tomorrow.It hardly ever rains in the driest state of the land down under.

“El nino,” said Soo Hui.

Hah.

I’m just afraid it might turn out to be a hurricane brewing and wipe us off the map when it strikes.


Still… when I’m alone, rainy days always bring out the melancholic side in me.
I was supposed to study but I ended up sketching instead +___+

.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.

For a long time I’ve felt so alone
Although I’m surrounded by people
Everyday of my life

But these people…
They have no faces
They cannot see these tears I shed
Though they hear my cries
But they cannot comfort me
For they have no voices


.
.
.

Then who is this stranger?
Like many others, he sought for me
To find the person
who is constantly crying her heart out
Like many others, he came with an outstretched hand
But he cannot help me
No one can


Why should he be any different?

But he… he has a voice


He asked for the reason why I was crying
I could not answer him
He took my hand and told me not to be afraid
For he was here to heal me
Through the tears
I could see a smile forming
His features became vivid
I suddenly see a face
And what a beautiful face it is






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...