Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

Am so looking forward to a chocolate-filled Easter weekend! W00ts!!!

I managed to get Seng Kheng to buy me this massive chocolate Easter egg!

I measured and it's about 24cm high! AWESOMOUS!


It was a wee bit pricey so SK told me not to eat it. Me thinks he wants me to vacuum pack it so it'll last forever.

It does have an expiry date though; sometime this June!
If I vacuum pack it, will it be safe to eat after the expiry date??

Oooo but I don't know whether I can actually wait.. I feel like eating it already!
Narf narf narf!!!
Let hope I don't overdose on chocolate. But then again, is there such thing as too much chocolate? HO HO HO HO HO!!

Have a safe, fun and totally awesomous Easter everyone!


XOXOX
Lish

1 comment:

Whiskoffee said...

chocs chocs and more chocs!
yippee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...