Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Grey Storm Coloured Contacts by Clearly Contacts


As some of you may know, I've recently purchased coloured contact lenses. 
I wasn't too sure where to start so I decided by getting these pair of lenses called "Grey Storm" by Clearly Contacts as I heard that the colour grey are great on asians.

 














When I first wore them, I they looked really strange on me!












         
Before and After



As you can see, the grey didn't blend in very well with my natural brown eye colour; making my contacts look quite unnatural close-up.

And I also noticed immediately that my pair of lenses were different!!!








Can you see the difference? The one on the right has fewer number of radial grey strokes and a larger black rim.


The difference wasn't that obvious from far anyway.
I really like them a lot!!! They're quite glassy-looking from far; giving me a teary-eyed look!


















Accidental artistic shot (Wanted to show you how the lenses look like in direct sunlight)
Pretty neat, huh?? :3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Great pics. Hard to find other photos of these online.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...