Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Make your own Purikura photos

Ah... I remember the days when I was semi-obsessed with everything Japanese.
Anime, jap fashion style and learning japanese; though it didn't last very long.

Anyway, I'm sure most people my generation know of purikura (プリクラ) a.ka. Japanese photo booth stickers!



















picture source: wikipedia


Everyone looks good in purikuras because of the soft lighting which blurs out any blemishes, scars, etc.
:D

Anyho, I stumbled across this uber cute website called Puri Cute [click me] which allows you to upload your own photos and create your own without entering those expensive photo booths!!

A lot of the add-ons are actually animated but I was only allowed to save a jpeg instead of a gif one.
BOO.


















Definitely an awesome time-killer!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us~ ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...