Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gorgeous Kate Hill Parisian Necklace

Hello my lovelies!

I have returned from Perth and now suffering from the time difference. MEH.
Fortunately, I am able to get today off but I basically wasted it lazing around and doing some house chores.
Anyho, since my return, I have been shopping hard! :D


I scored a bargain on this really pretty necklace from Kate Hill, the 'Paric Necklace'.

I don't usually like gold-coloured accessories but this was a rather bright gold so it didn't look too old-fashioned.

There are a few charms: the Effiel Tower, a ring, a coin, a four-leaf clover, a lace bow and an opaque square white bead.



Look at how shiny it is! *O* 





It was retailed at A$22.99 but I bought it on sale for only A$9.99 (because I'm a real cheapo, I can't really justify spending A$23 on a necklace for myself)



This photo shows the most true colour of this piece.

You can get your own here for A$9.99 too ;)


// ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...